MaKE your health, your way.
Mindful awareness, self-Kindness and Exercise.
Just $22 per class! (Intro price)
Limited time offer!
Classes are held at the MaKE my health Studio in Hampton Road, Fremantle.
1 Hour Group Sessions
You will experience:
Just per class! (Intro price)
Do you want to:
- become someone who moves more and sits less, has more energy, fitness, strength, balance and tone?
- start to make changes to health related issues?
- be more resilient, happier, calmer, motivated, and satisfied with your life?
- become someone who is kind and friendly to themselves and others; who lets go of self-judgment and makes healthier choices for themselves?
- become someone who looks forward to their future; brimming with opportunities to moderate many of the age-related changes, once thought of as inevitable?
Then I welcome you to join us!
1. Choose your MaKE my health group session from the timetable.
2. Book and pay online. It’s easy!
Casual classes are a great way to get started. If and when you’re ready, you can choose to join the 4-week MaKE my health program!
|Monday||9:15am - 10:15am|
|Tuesday||5.30pm - 6.30pm|
|Friday||6:00am - 7:00am|
|Saturday||8:00am - 9:00am|
Each class is personally run by Penelope, your health coach for the entire program. Classes are tailored to your individual health goals and personal fitness levels. Classes are held in Fremantle.
More about the MaKE my health classes:
The private, purpose built MaKE my health studio is situated at 134A Hampton Road, Fremantle. In addition to casual classes, we also offer a 4-week Program.
In Mindful awareness training you will learn:
- formal and informal mindfulness practices and how living a mindful life is important for happiness and well-being,
- common obstacles to living more mindfully in your life, and how to overcome them,
- how mindfulness can change the way you approach and deal with stress,
- effective ways of managing physical discomfort and pain,
- pathways to discovering the inner sense of calm, wisdom and joy we all have within us.
- how to be kind and friendly towards yourself in any situation, especially when you’ve made a mistake or feel you’ve fallen short,
- various loving kindness practices for yourself and others, that you can incorporate into your life,
- your core values as they relate to developing self-kindness,
- different ways of relating to troubling thoughts and unpleasant emotions,
- how to combat any doubts that may arise around learning self-kindness, like becoming demotivated or self-pitying.
During the exercise session you will:
- learn various safe and effective aerobic (cardio) exercises, designed for a range of abilities and fitness levels. The exercises involve simple, easy moves – even if you have 2 left feet. You’ll be taken down memory lane with motivating, nostalgic music to accompany you,
- complete resistance training activities, using light weights or your own body weight,
- learn muscle activation techniques designed to enhance the muscle-mind connection,
- learn different stretching/flexibility movements, as well as balance exercises,
- learn up-to-date exercise approaches, and how to incorporate suitable ones into your life.
A word from the EXPERTS
READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL?
Learn, explore and grow with the 4-week MaKE my health program – developed by Mindfulness teacher, Psychologist, Personal Trainer, and Health Advocate, Penelope.
A combination of mental, emotional and physical health training, designed for adults 40-75+. This program will help you to optimise your wellbeing in extensive and sustainable ways.
The MaKE my health program is for everyone, regardless of where you are in your health journey; from total beginner to those further along in both fitness and mindfulness practice.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
What have you got to lose?
Love it or your money back!
This is a limited time offer to welcome new participants to MaKE my health Fremantle. Introductory offer – classes only $22!!
Book your class below and I’ll let you know how to register your friend for free.
Getting started is easy
(Love it or your money back!)